WHY DOES IT WORK?
The cosmetic composition of the Sculpt firming and anti-cellulite gel has a combined cold / heat effect. They activate the blood microcirculation, favoring the absorption and the effects of other extracts. This effect is the key element to drain the accumulated fluid under the skin and to reduce the fatty nodules that are responsible for the appearance of cellulite. The gel acts on the capillaries when there is accumulated fat and activates the metabolism promoting the burning of fat and improving skin tone day by day.
7 REASONS TO BUY CELLULESS
- It’s the most effective treatment for women against fat in the abdomen, hips and gluteus
- Effectiveness tests realized “in vivo” and “in vitro”
- More than 30% cheaper than other pharmaceutical solutions
- 100% paraben-free
- High concentrations of outstanding extracts and active ingredients
- Shape your silhouette and reduce inches from your waistline
- Inhibits, prevents and stops the storage of fat in the abdomen
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Apply with your hands a small amount of product on the abdomen, buttock and waist. Spread it with small circular massages until it is completely absorbed. After a few minutes, you may notice a cold sensation combined with a sensation of heat, you may get red skin and you may feel a slight itchiness in the area where the product was applied
- Apply the product 1 or 2 times a day, preferably after showering and before going to bed
- Carefully read the instructions for use, precautions and warnings before using the product
Size 200ml 6.76 fl.oz
Aqua, Alcohol Denat, Propylene Glycol, Menthol, Caffeine, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Carbomer, Camphor, Parfum, Lecithin, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, Carnitine, Triethanolamine, Escin, Methyl Nicotinate, Coleus Forskohlii Root Extract, PVP, Threonine, Tromethamine, Commiphora, Mukul Resin Extract, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Hedera Helix Extract, Laminaria, Digitata Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citronellol, D-Limonene, Eugenol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydrox Yisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Linalool, CI 17200